Friday 26 December 2008

I'll be the angel on your shoulder

Yesterday we had our family Christmas party, and it was cosy as ever. My grandma, my cousin Jana and two of my aunts arrived around noon. The rest of the afternoon was filled with good food (even a late birthday cake for me!) and an even better atmosphere. Of course I received many lovely presents, including heaps of cd's (Oasis, Kings of Leon, Cajun Dance Party...) and dvd's (Skins series, Control, Breakfast on Pluto...), make-up, The Travel Book (which makes me even more eager to go out and see every single possible place) and much more.

from left to right: my aunt Lut, my cousin Jana, me, my sister Iris, my mom




a bottle with Celebrations...I guess anything could get you drunk















1 comment:

  1. Leuke foto's, bedankt dat ik er mocht 'stelen' :)!

    Merry Christmas, ook al is het alweer voorbij...

    ReplyDelete