Sunday 7 December 2008

Honestly

1. Honestly, what color is your underwear?
Black.

2. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?

The Policy Analysis assignment I'm working on.

3. Honestly, what are you doing right now?

Filling in this form while I actually should be completely focused on that assignment. In the meantime, I'm listening to the radio.

4. Honestly, what did you do today?

Have breakfast, be useless on Facebook, work on my assignment, write a review for Indiestyle on Vanishing Point (Friday's party in the Make-Up Club), write this blog post.

5. Honestly, do you think you are attractive?

Some days, but mostly I think I'm just okay and on bad days I think I'm fugly.

6. Honestly, have you done something bad today?

Nah.

7. Honestly, do you watch disney channel?

I don't even have it.

8. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?

A little bit.

9. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?

Music, friends, travelling.

10. Honestly, do you bite your nails?

No, they're too nice.

11. Honestly, what is your mood right now?

Pretty neutral.

12.Honestly, have you had an eating disorder?

No.

13. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute?

Yes, practically anyone is more interesting than my assignment.

14. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?

I have my secrets (not many though, secrets are boring if no one knows about them), but I wouldn't call them deep dark.

16. Honestly, do you hate someone right now?

No.

17. Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now?

All of my dear friends.

18. Honestly, are you loyal?

Very.

19. Honestly, are you in denial?

I mostly am.

20. Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now?

Yeh, why not?

21. Honestly, who is your best friend?

Elke.

22. Honestly, have you ever consumed alcohol?

Haha, stupid question. That means yes, by the way.

23. Honestly, do you like someone?

Always.

24. Honestly, does anyone like you?

Yes.

25. Honestly, is it going anywhere with them?

I doubt it.

26. Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly?

Yes, the questions weren't bad enough to lie about.

1 comment: