It's the last day of 2008 and thus the ideal moment to look back and look ahead.
It's been an incridible year and a huge turning point for me. I got to know so many new people and friends which led to all kinds of fascinating situations. Some people disappointed me, but most of them were truly amazing. I started writing for the music websites Digg* and Indiestyle, something I've always wanted to do. I had the time of my life at superb festivals, gigs and parties. I made lovely travels to London, Paris, Amsterdam and Lisbon. Really, there's no way I would like to have skipped this year. Let's hope 2009 will be as interesting and satisfying.
I started 2008 with one single resolution: "no resolutions this year". It turned out quite well - no disappointment and all, you know. On the other hand, I reckon it's a bit too easy. That's why I decided to pick up the resolutions tradition again for the upcoming year. Here's my list:
- make something better of my badminton serve
- learn to think (twice) before acting
- figure out what I really want and don't want
- more travelling
- show the important people that I love them
- put all my effort in what I love doing so I can make something out of it
- discover more great music
- write a proper Bachelor paper and finish my Bachelor grade
- try not to hurt people
Have you, my dear readers, made any resolutions?