Thursday 29 January 2009

Heaven knows, it's got to be this time

All right, Roger did it again! He beat Roddick in three sets and made it to his 18th (!!!) Grand Slam final! Tomorrow will be decided wether his opponent for the final struggle will be Nadal or Verdasco.

I'm off to the karaoke bar tonight. My best friend Elke had her final exam today so there's plenty to celebrate!

Tomorrow will be equally fantastic. I'm going to see Oasis play in Lille and afterwards we're all heading to the afterparty where Paul (Liam and Noel's brother) and Peter (from Make Up Club in Ghent) will be dj'ing.


Photobucket

And after that, it's time to prepare for Rome! To give you a taster, I'll show you some pictures of the first time I ever was in Rome (it was the school trip in my last year of high school, almost three years ago).
Sorry about the proportions of the photos. My antivirus is fucking up my computer and now I can't upload pictures anymore through Blogger, so I have to use Photobucket which apparantly leads to this. I'm really sorry.

ice cream!
Photobucket

pizza restaurants!
Photobucket

Forum Romanum
Photobucket

Vittorio Emanuelle monument
Photobucket

cocktail bar evenings
Photobucket

Guy, my favourite teacher ever (and still a friend nowadays)
Photobucket

Elke and I back in the days
Photobucket

beautiful ceiling in the Vatican musea
Photobucket

the balloon
Photobucket

my best mate Sam and I were playing cards right in front of the Vatican (playing cards was the obsession of our class at the time, I don't think there's been a place in Rome where we haven't played)
Photobucket

Castle Sant'Angelo - Elke, Guy and I
Photobucket

castle Sant'Angelo
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pompei
Photobucket

Vesuvius
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I hope that your exams went well! There are some really stunning photos posted here! Wow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I might upload them again when I'm back from my new trip to Rome, my computer seems to be acting normal again. :)

    ReplyDelete