Saturday 23 August 2008

You always had what you finally found

Rules
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense.
NO CHEATING!


The Questions:
1. How are you feeling today? I'm cold - The Cure (haha, couldn't be more right)
2. Will you get far in life? Love will tear us apart - Joy Division (promising)
3. How do your friends see you? Your love alone is not enough - Manic Street Preachers (let's hope it is)
4. Will you get married? And I remember every kiss - Jens Lekman (yeey)
5. What is your life’s theme song? Smokers outside the hospital doors - Editors
6. What is the story of your life? Flux - Bloc Party
7. What was high school like? Lazy sunday - The Libertines cover version (bang on)
8. How can you get ahead in life? I feel it all - Feist
9. What is tomorrow going to be like? What goes on - The Beatles
10. What is the best thing about your friends? Waste it on - Silversun Pickups
11. What is in store for the next weekend? Narrow minded social club - The Rifles
12. What song best describes you? (I don't know what's going) on - The Cure (well, yes)
13. How is your life going? Friday night at the drive-in bingo - Jens Lekman
14. What song will play at your funeral? If I could cry (it would feel like this) - Jens Lekman (okay, my shuffle system seems to love Jens Lekman; funny answer though)
15. How does the world see you? Mystic energy - The Young Knives (I kind of like this one)
16. Will you have a happy life? Latchmere - The Maccabees
17. What do your friends really think of you? Ready for drowning - Manic Street Preachers (that does make me feel really good, ahum)
18. What song describes the person you’re attracted to? I'll be waiting - The Pigeon Detectives
19. What message would you like to tell the next generation? Raging Red - Dear Leader
20. Do you have a deep dark secret? Black Balloon - The Kills
21. Do people secretly lust after you? Gang of gin - Babyshambles
22. How can I make myself happy? Hate to say I told you so - The Hives
23. Will I ever have children? Rochester's farewell - Michael Nyman
24. What’s some good advice for me? I might be wrong - Thom Yorke live (hahaha)
25. How will I be remembered? Hurt - Johnny Cash cover version (that's a bit sad)
26. What is my signature dance song? So Sweet - Maria Mena & Thomas Dybdahl

1 comment:

  1. haha this is so funny :)

    thanks for your comment, i am glad i could inspire you about Stockholm :D

    ReplyDelete