Tuesday 12 August 2008

Pukkelpop: the preview

Thursday I'm leaving you guys for a couple of days, as I will be at the Pukkelpop festival in Kiewit. These are a couple of the bands I - some of them more than the others - would like to see:
  • Thursday: Kaizers Orchestra, Joe Lean & The Jing Jang Jong, THE CRIBS, DIRTY PRETTY THINGS (it's always a good time for Mr. Carlos BarĂ¢t, even though I'm not really that much into the new DPT album), British Sea Power, Freaky Age, EDITORS, ROISIN MURPHY, The Killers
  • Friday: Those Dancing Days, Pete & The Pirates, Das Pop, Arsenal, Los Campesinos!, FOALS, Does It Offend You, Yeah?, Stereophonics, Robyn, BLOOD RED SHOES, THE RASCALS
  • Saturday: LYKKE LI, The Whip, Black Kids, THE NATIONAL, Epica, MANIC STREET PREACHERS (finally), Bloc Party, SIGUR ROS (never gets boring), We Are Scientists, SOULWAX, Hermanos Inglesos


2 comments:

  1. jealous! i'm thinking of selling my leeds festival ticket as i need the money, you can get almost double what you paid.
    hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, too bad you have to sell it, but I can see it's a good win of money. :) Pukkelpop was amazing!

    ReplyDelete