Saturday 4 April 2009

I tremble - they're gonna eat me alive

What is your current obsession?
Facebook (still), Metric, chocolate easter eggs.

What do you see outside your window?
My neighbour's chicken.

Do you nap a lot?
Absolutely not.

Who was the last person you hugged?
I think that must've been Michaƫl last week. I love hugging. I need more hugs.

What’s for dinner?
No idea, mom's going to suprise me.

What was the last thing you bought?
Weeds season 1 on dvd.

What are you listening to right now?
Metric. (again. that latest album is simply brilliant.)

What is your favourite weather?
Sunny yet not too hot.

What’s on your beside table?
A postcard of London, my watch, my cell phone.

What's in your bag right now?
My agenda, my wallet, sunglasses.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
London or Norway.

Where are you typing from right now?
The computer in my bedroom.

What book are you currently reading?
A book about the latest American presidential elections.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
Someone special. (how cheesy is that?)

What would you like to get rid of?
Insomnia. Stiffness in my calfs.

What did you want to become as a child?
Everything, going from fancy carreers as a lawyer, over artistic things like a singer or a writer, to...garbage woman. :p I was very ambitious.

What posters/pictures do you have on your bedroom wall?
The Libertines, Tori Amos, Infadels, Paul Weller.

What is your plan for tomorrow?
Have lunch with friends. Watch the cycling (Ronde Van Vlaanderen). Work on my bachelor paper.

What should everyone have?
Someone to watch over you in some way.

What do you find to be an important quality in a person?
Loyalty. And the will to fight for a friendship you think is valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment