Thursday 30 April 2009

And under our blue skies, marble movie skies

Brit Gal' in the USA got tagged and filled in a survey. She didn't tag other people herself, but asked anyone who enjoys this kind of thing to join in. So here I go.

What are your current obsessions?
- my bachelor paper on last year's American presidential debates // deadline is next week and I'm working on it all the time
- ice cream // more of an all-time rather than current obsession, but ah well
- the new Röyksopp album // it's awesome

Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
My black skinny jeans, couldn't live without. My (fake) leather jacket as a close second.

What's for dinner?
Depends on my mom's plans. :) I'm secretely hoping for tortellini.

Last thing you bought?
New headphones and a new top from Mango. Oh, and a leather jacket from Sanna (Vagabond Set) who is selling all of her clothing.

What are you listening to?
(I'm so busted..) The latest Pet Shop Boys album. And I love it.

If you could be anyone who would you be and why?
John Malkovich, just to have that voice!

Favourite holiday spots?
London, Rome, Lisbon.

Reading right now?
I'm too busy for actual reading at the moment, but I've spent quite a lot of time with 'The Travel Book' lately.

4 words to describe yourself.
Friendly, forgiving, competitive, energetic.

Guilty pleasure?
As mentioned above, Pet Shop Boys. :) And loads of tv-shows I should probably not be wasting my time on.

Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
Monty Python, situation humour, Andre from America's Most Smartest Model ("I'm feeling Soviet!").

First spring thing?
Cocktails and summer dresses.

Best thing you ate or drank lately?
The tarte tatin I ate last weekend in restaurant Hof ten As. Yum!

Favourite ever film?
'Requiem for a dream'.

Care to share some wisdom?
To quote The Libertines: 'if you've lost your faith in love and music, oh the end won't be long'.

What may surprise us about you?
My best friend is for some reason I don't know not talking to me and whereas I'm pretending to don't mind at all, it's killing me.

I'm not going to tag anyone either, so if you feel like filling in this little
form, feel free to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment