Tuesday 7 April 2009

Beating like a hammer

For once, things are going quite like they should go. Easter holiday only just started and I've already done quite some work for my bachelor paper. Plus, I've incalculated enough 'fun space', including two parties at Make Up this week (hehe).

Tonight will be great as well, since I'm going to see The Rifles play at Botanique. AND before the gig, I get the chance to interview them! At first I was a little freaked out, because I only got to hear about the interview about an hour ago. I thought it wouldn't happen anymore since the interview was already requested last week and there was no news from the label, so I handn't prepared any questions! Fortunately it turned out that I've got plenty of questions to ask them, nicely stored in my head. :) I'm really looking forward to this interview. I already met the guys a couple of times before and they're really great to hang out with.
Soooo, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment