Sunday 1 November 2009

Most played (16)

1. The Leisure Society - We were wasted


2. The Boxer Rebellion - Soviets (am totally embarrased that I can't remember them being the support act for Editors two years ago in Schaarbeek, especially since I can remember the other support, which was clearly not as good as this band)


3. The Chapman Family - Virgins


4. Pearl Jam - The Fixer (might sound weird, but this is the first Pearl Jam song I actually like)


5. Röyksopp ft. Karin Dreijer - This must be it

2 comments:

  1. That is weird!

    Have you listend to Vs., Vitalogy and No Code?

    Having grown up with Pearl Jam since the early 90s, they are not my favourite grunge band but they are not far off of it (Nirvana and Soundgarden being 2 and 1 respectively...).

    My top PJ songs include:

    Rearviewmirror, Off He Goes, Yellow Ledbetter, WMA, ah, the list goes on!

    Haven't listened to the new record too much but the singles sound good... Also have you checked out: "Into the Wild", the movie? Eddie Vedder does the soundtrack and it's a great record...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely prefer Nirvana and Soundgarden, never really got into Pearl Jam. But I admit I don't know all of their music, so I'll check out some more. And that Into the Wild soundtrack is in fact very good.

    ReplyDelete