Wednesday 2 September 2009

She's a little pilot in my mind

Yesterday was the first day of my student job = working as a salesperson for the "Skyshops" at Brussels airport for one month. The first two days mainly consisted of till training (somewhat more difficult than I had expected it to be, but then again I think it's mostly a matter of getting used to it), learning how to deal with false money/thiefs/difficult clients, etc. The couple of hours we already spent in the shop (they put me in one of the fashion departements, all right!!) were pretty cool, though. Plus, my collegues seem to be nice. And I just like the fact of working at the airport, it's always been an environment I really loved. Even though it seriously makes me want to go on another holiday. :)



2 comments:

  1. You look smart in your uniform. I think I'd quite like to work in an airport; they always seem like exciting places when I pass through them, although I guess it might not be the same after you've worked there for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And so far I still find it a very exciting place to be! :)

    ReplyDelete