Friday 11 September 2009

But I know I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy tonight

Wednesday was the birthday of my lovely sister Iris, who turned 16. I remember desperately wanting to be 16 when I was a kid, of course inspired by way too many American teenage series. When come to think of it, I'm enjoying things a lot more now than when I actually was 16. Nevertheless, I also have many great memories of that time and I'm wishing my sis lots and lots of those! Some pictures of the celebration.





In the evening, I met up with Sam - a very good friend from back in high school - for an Explosions In The Sky gig at the Rivierenhof (shame I haven't got a good pic of it, because it's an incredibly beautiful venue, sort of an open air amfitheatre in the middle of the woods).

2 comments:

  1. You know something about that feeling that you enjoy things a lot more now than you used to? It never stops. Well, that is... I can vouch for the fact that it never stops until the age of 37 ;-)

    ReplyDelete