Saturday 13 June 2009

The power of listening to what you don't want me to know

So, what's new? I'm in the middle of my exams, two down and three to go. The first one was an oral exam that went really well (I saw the professor write down a 16/20), the second one was a written exam and I'm not sure about how I did on that one. I've finally received the score for my bachelor paper and I can say I am pretty happy with my 14/20, especially considering most people didn't even hand in their paper.

Next exam is up on Monday, then I'll have to wait nine days for another one. Exams can be such a drag, a good study soundtrack has to pull me through the long days behind my desk. A small selection for you:

T.Rex - Cosmic Dancer


Status Quo - Ice In The Sun


Tori Amos & Damien Rice - The Power Of Orange Knickers


Manic Street Preachers - Little Baby Nothing


Air - Playground Love

No comments:

Post a Comment