Saturday 13 June 2009

I never said I was deep

A while ago I went to the 'Rome party' at my old high school with my sister and her best friend Liselot.

Four years ago, when I was in my last year at high school, me and Guy (an ex-Latin teacher and still a good friend of mine) organised the party for the first time as an addition to the last year's students trip to Rome. The concept was a completely Italian party, with ice cream, pizza etc. It was a huge success, and so were the two following editions (even more, because the ex-students came back every year).

Now, for some fuzzy reason, the principal of the school had decided the party couldn't be organised at school any longer. Fortunately, a lovely girl who is currently in her last year at the school, transferred the party to the large shed at the back of her house.

It turned out to be a very nice evening, with yummy tiramisu, lasagna and wine (not as much as last year though - good thing!). Even a bonfire! I was also very pleased to see some of my ex-class mates came over as well.












3 comments: