Tuesday 5 January 2010

A cinq heures cinquante-cinq

I'm sure 2010 will be at least as fantastic, but I won't forget the magnificent 2009 anytime soon. By example, Peter's birthday party at the Make Up Club mid-december. It was not your typical birthday party, in two ways. 1 - the incomes were all being donated to Music For Life and Amnesty International, 2 - everybody had to dress up. I went as a devil (vampire, according to some - I blame my very pale skin) myself and saw loads of great costumes worn by the other guests.





























































Michaƫl was the hero of the night in that chicken suit, I seriously couldn't stop myself from laughing each time I saw him! :)


























































(pics partly by me, partly by the official photographer, not too hard to find out who did what exactly)

1 comment:

  1. Who is the guy in the Manchester United shirt supposed to be? I can't quite figure it out. You look great anyway, Laura!

    ReplyDelete